54th Annual Winter Harbor Lobster Festival Craft Fair
Sponsored by the Schoodic Area Chamber of Commerce
Saturday, August 11, 2018 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Application Form- Deadline July 1, 2018
Craft Fair will be set up in and around the gymnasium of the Peninsula Consolidated School (same location, new name) – Harbor Rd., Winter Harbor.
- Set-up: 6:00 – 9:00 a.m. Sat., Aug. 11th
- Take-down: 4:30 p.m. Sat., Aug. 11th
- Only handcrafted items will be accepted.
- You are responsible for bringing your own tables and chairs and electrical cords.
- Event is always held – rain or shine. Please be prepared!
- Limited electricity for indoor perimeter space only; you must supply your own cords.
- Electricity is available for food vendors; you must supply your own cords.
- There is no room for RV parking. (There are 2 campgrounds in the area.)
- A lobster dinner and entertainment will be taking place on the playground to attract crowds to the craft area.
- It is the responsibility of all crafters to get their own sales tax numbers from the state. We are required to submit all names and addresses of participants to the state.
- Spaces will be filled on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Registration and payment must be received by July 1, 2018.
- Fees: $ 55.00 for outdoor space (approx. 10 ft. wide X 15 ft. deep)
- 60.00 for indoor space (approx. 12 ft. wide X 8 ft. deep)
- $100.00 for Food Vendors (outdoor/same size as above)
Please fill out the application completely and return it with payment. Click the following tab to down loan the Craft Fair Application- CraftFairApplication2016
Please make checks payable to: Schoodic Area Chamber of Commerce.
Mail to: Schoodic Area Chamber of Commerce, Attn: Craft Fair
P.O. Box 381, Winter Harbor, ME 04693
Deadline: July 1, 2018 Questions? Contact Linda Elliott at 207-546-2960 or firstname.lastname@example.org